The Create@Alibaba Cloud Startup Contest (CACSC) was first held in 2015 and is sponsored by the Alibaba Innovation Centre.
The goal of CACSC is to gather the world’s best tech, startup entrepreneurs and give them the opportunity to pitch in front of China’s top venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and media outlets.
This is the first time Alibaba has organised the event in Australia & New-Zealand.
FINALISTS FOR THE 2017 A/NZ CACS CONTEST
In no particular order:
- Parent Paperwork
- The Safety Compass
- Equal Reality
The finalist will pitch on Friday evening, September 22nd at Haymarket HQ, Sydney. The two winners will win a trip to China, Alibaba Cloud Credits and free coworking space at Haymarket HQ.
- Dr. Michelle Deaker, Managing Partner – One Ventures
- Scott Ni, Senior Director – Alibaba Cloud
- Terry Hilsberg, General Partner – Innohub
- George Gong, Founding partner – ZINO Ventures
- Sibel Buyukbaykal, Investment Associate – Reinventure